100 Things I’ve learned Second Year of Medical School.
Here it is! The sequel to last year’s MASSIVELY popular list! Again, this is a list that I kept all year about things I have learned as an MS2 and I thought I would share it for your reading pleasure.
This list includes gems like:
- Your caffeine:blood ratio has increased greatly from last year
- Pathology lectures are still like being beaten over the head by a large book full of pictures that are all the same damn color
- Try really really really hard not to laugh at a first year when they a) make a stupid mistake b) pretend to know things about medicine they don’t understand or c) try to hit on you by asking about your study style. They’re just babies and it’s not nice to laugh at babies.
- You will at least once wear pajamas to class this year even though you were told that as second years you should be “more professional”
- You still won’t know how to use a reflex hammer, but will have accepted that no one knows except neurologists.
as well as actual important things you might want to know about how I survived MS2 year. :)
CLICK THROUGH for this list (or click here for last year’s list)